MC Marketing Executive
Bishop's Stortford, Hertfordshire
Our client is a well-established eCommerce supplier of storage, organisation and display products to the domestic, retail, hospitality, office and education markets.
They are currently embarking on an exciting period of growth and the imagery, content and promotion of their product range will play a huge role in the future success of the business.
As such, they are looking for a Marketing Executive to join their passionate Commercial Team.
- Bring our client's brand 'to life' by generating top quality product and lifestyle imagery via photography and enhancing images with photo editing
- Maintenance of the website including setting up new products, refining existing products, writing new engaging product content, blogs, buyers guides, social media posts and emails
- Maintenance of multi-channel platforms such as Amazon and eBay
- Creating engaging social media content and imagery
- Deliver a plan to continually enhance content, from supplier content through to user generated content and customer reviews/feedback
- Work as part of the Commercial Team, reporting directly to the Commercial Manager
Salary: £23,000 - £25,000 per annum
Monthly Bonus Scheme: £150/month if target is hit (after 3 months of employment)
Sickness: 3 days paid (after 3 months of employment)
22 days' holiday per annum of which 3 are to be taken for the Christmas shut down
- Free car parking
- Staff discount scheme
- Opportunity for career progression
- Experience in graphic design and photography
- Strong Photoshop and image editing experience
- At least 2 years' previous experience within a similar marketing position
- Excellent written skills with keen attention to detail
- Ideally experience of working on multi-channel platforms
- Knowledge of working with a CMS system as well as social media tools
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Creative-thinker who is able to take ideas from concept to execution
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment with minimal guidance
- Strong team player
To apply for the role of Marketing Executive, please apply via the button shown.
This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
Additional Keywords: Marketing Executive, Graphic Design, Graphic Designer, Marketing Designer, Digital Marketing Executive, Social Media Executive, Designer, Marketing.