£34,853 per annum
40 Hours per week (plus Out of Hours)
PA Housing is an award winning provider of affordable, quality homes, but our business is about more than property – it’s about people. We aim to put our residents at the centre of everything we do and offer first class services to all.
Our business is built around decades of experience in the social housing sector across the Midlands, London, Home Counties and the South East. We hold a stock of more than 24,000 homes and employ 600 plus staff to provide a high standard of service to our householders.
Our success and our plans for the future would not be possible without our dedicated team of staff members. Every one of our employees help to make a difference to the lives of our residents and other local people, and we look after our team members well.
We currently have an opportunity for a Contract Supervisor to join our dedicated team in the Midlands and we really want to hear from you if;
- You have an organised, conscientious and structured approach to work
- You are able to work with minimum supervision and plan and prioritise your own workload
- You have a minimum of NVQ Level 2 or equivalent in the Building Trade
- Are capable of providing effective daily line management for the operational team
- Can manage quality, productivity and service either directly or via delegation
- You are hands on, team player with knowledge of Health & Safety requirements ideally trained to SSSTS/SMSTS and First Aid at Work
- Are customer focused with the ability to build and maintain effective relationships and provide high levels of customer satisfaction at all times
This is a great opportunity for a motivated individual to work as an integral part of the team. You will provide a comprehensive supervision resource for the Assets Department, covering all aspects of the in house repairs service.
You will be highly organised with a passion for service excellence and continuous improvement and will be a strong communicator who is confident when liaising with people at all levels. Being capable of working to deadlines is essential as is being diligent and an eye for details and compliance. You must have a clean valid driving licence.
We recognise that people are at the heart of our business and that success is dependant on committed colleagues. We make sure they feel supported and encourage a culture of opportunity and learning to enable colleagues to fulfil their potential and make a real difference to people's lives every day.
In return for your commitment, you can expect a competitive salary, generous holiday entitlement, pension scheme and employee discount scheme. As a responsible employer, we take the health and wellbeing of our colleagues seriously and have implemented a comprehensive health and wellbeing programme.
Closing date: Midnight, Sunday 28th April 2019
Interview date: Week commencing 6th May 2019