7 days left
- Full Time
£Attractive (Dependent on Experience)
Are you an experienced Recruiter with a passion for customer service? Do you know what it takes to develop and maintain successful client relationships? Do you want to join a multi award-winning company and embark on a journey with an organisation that offers full support and truly values its team members?
Root2 Recruit is a leading, online, fixed-price recruitment company based in Louth. A unique company providing recruitment services that deliver exceptional results and cost savings to its ever-growing client base. We are now looking for someone to come and join us on our journey to help develop and maintain our client base throughout the Lincolnshire and East Midlands area. This is a great time to join in what is an exciting period of growth and there is a real opportunity to become a key member of the Root2 Team!
Our people are key to our success. You will be confident and enjoy dealing with people at all levels and enjoy sales as part of your day to day activities. Our business is built on exceptional customer service to both our clients and candidates so it is important that you will continue with this ethos
- Development of new accounts and maintenance of existing relationships
- Identify key client and prospect companies
- Interviewing and registering of candidates
- Ensure compliance with AWR and GDPR
- Attend networking events
- Continually seek out opportunities for new business
- Achieve sales targets and other KPIs
- Attend trade shows and exhibitions
- Experience of business development within the permanent and/or temporary market
- Passionate at providing the very best service to your customers
- Able to demonstrate achieving targets and KPIs
- A professional, friendly personality yet persuasive and charismatic
- Self-confident and passionate about recruitment and customer service
- Strong communication skills with the ability to liaise at all levels
- Exceptional time management skills
- Excellent telephone manner
- Good knowledge of IT systems
- Organised and able work on own initiative
To succeed in this role, you will need to be tenacious and able adapt to changing situations. You will enjoy speaking to many different clients and building long term relationships. You will be extremely confident both face to face and on the telephone.
An exceptional opportunity awaits the successful candidate.
Apply for Recruitment Consultant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly