7 days left
- Full Time
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for the right candidate to join our clients expanding Employment Services Team as an Employment Advisor. This is an exciting time to join the team as it looks to expand and move forward. The role will report to the Directors and is offered on a permanent basis. Full and part time hours will be considered. Full driving licence is essential.
To be successful in the role you will have the ability to work autonomously with excellent communication and problem solving skills whilst adapting to meet the needs of our clients. Working closely with the established Employment Advisor you will be responsible for the provision of the Employment Service in addition to developing and increasing the client base through marketing, networking and other events. Therefore experience with social medial in a professional capacity would be desirable but not essential. This role would suit someone who has gained experience within a HR department and used to managing a busy caseload with multiple clients. Policy writing and reviewing is a large part of the role so up to date employment legislation knowledge is essential. No two days are the same so there is a lot of variety!
- Create, maintain and update policies and company handbooks for clients in line with legislation.
- Provide telephone advice to clients with employment issues.
- Compose or check documentation for clients to be provided to their employees.
- Advise clients of Employment law changes.
- Compose and deliver training courses on client sites or at other venues.
- Coach managers how to facilitate meetings and how to interpret their company policies.
- Provide support, guidance and coaching to clients on capability and long term medical absence.
- Attend onsite meetings where necessary such as disciplinary or grievance meetings.
- Assist with the preparation for Employment Tribunal cases.
- Create and distribute sales and marketing information.
- Visit potential clients where required.
- Provide advice to the Directors regarding internal employment issues.
- Previous HR generalist experience within an outsourcing environment or busy HR department.
- Working towards or completed CIPD (desirable not essential)
- Good knowledge and application of employment law.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Able to communicate with all levels of the organisation and adapting to suit their different needs.
- Ability to work effectively in ambiguous and dynamic environment.
- Ability to build relationships with clients and colleagues.
- Attention to detail.
- Social Media experience in a professional capacity (desirable not essential)
- Solid problem solving skills, able to resolve issues efficiently and effectively.
- Ability to provide advice on TUPE and other major organisational changes.
- Natural coaching manor to guide and coach managers through complex employment issues.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong decision-making skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Team player with a can do attitude.
- Good listening skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Products such as: Word, Excel and Power Point.
Benefits will include
- Competitive Salary (depending on experience)
- 30 days’ annual leave rising to 35 including Bank Holidays
- Healthcare (after 6 Months);
- Death in service;
- Company Pension
Apply for HR Advisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly