As part of our growth strategy at Jarrang, we are looking for an experienced Account Director to take responsibility for client satisfaction by leading and developing a team to meet company objectives for retention and growth.
This is a new leadership role, reporting directly into the Managing Director, where you will be given the responsibility to manage and develop the Account Management side of the business including the onboarding of new clients and optimisation of existing clients. This position will suit someone with agency experience, who has made their journey through account management by demonstrating strong project and people management skills.
It’s an ideal opportunity for anyone looking to contribute to the growth of a dynamic company and continue developing their professional career at management level.
We believe in Constant Personal Development (CPD), and will support the successful candidate with Mentoring and Coaching. Working in our fantastic offices overlooking the Falmouth harbour, this is a great opportunity to combine the renowned lifestyle benefits of living and working in Cornwall with the opportunity to join an energetic team enjoying the success of an agency that is growing thanks to our focus on creative excellence and client satisfaction.
- Manage and develop a team
- Develop and take ownership of the achievement of team Performance Measures
- Be the focal point for client relationships
- Retain and grow the existing client portfolio by ensuring the right work is delivered at the right time
- Contribute to the recruitment of new clients, working closely with the Managing Director on business development and client acquisition strategies
- Monitor and maintain client profitability levels
- Engagement with industry including partners, peers and clients
- Work with the Creative Development team to continually develop our product offering to remain competitive in the marketplace
- Maintain the culture and service standards of the business
- Proven experience of managing or leading a team
- Account Management, including delivery of targets
- Demonstrable understanding of the changing environment for digital marketing
- Agency side experience, preferably digital
- Project management and resource planning
- Marketing, Management, and/or Leadership qualification
We are Jarrang: a well-established email marketing agency operating across the UK & Europe. With a reputation as one of the UK’s leading email marketing specialists, we have over 15 years of experience in designing and delivering successful email marketing programmes for clients across multiple sectors, including luxury hotels, ecommerce and financial services.
Other Application Details
- Office based role with occasional travel
HOW TO APPLY
Please attach your CV and a brief covering letter telling us about yourself, your previous experience and why you are the best choice for this role at Jarrang, via Unlocking Potential Jobs.
Jarrang is an Equal Opportunities employer.
Applications must be submitted via the Unlocking Potential Jobs Website