This is a great opportunity for a talented and motivated individual to join the Jarrang team of specialists to deliver high quality email marketing campaigns.
Working closely with the Creative Developers you will be tasked with co-ordinating and managing email marketing campaigns for clients across multiple sectors throughout the UK and Europe.
We are looking for someone who can follow our processes, but can still think outside the box creatively, have a positive and flexible approach and can work as part of a tight-knit, high-performing team.
You must be a good communicator who can articulate their ideas whether via writing, presentations or verbally
EXAMPLES OF DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Creating effective email marketing campaigns based on client requirements
- Responsibility for the retention, growth and profitability of your client portfolio
- Ability to work on multiple email marketing campaigns simultaneously
- Building and maintaining effective client relationships
- Resource scheduling & client liaison
- Data management and analysis
- Analysing and reporting on campaign performance
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work on multiple tasks simultaneously
- Experience of working within a professional environment
- Ability to remain calm and organised under pressure
- A natural talent for Customer Service and problem solving
- Experience of creating email marketing campaigns
- Copywriting or proof-reading experience
- Experience of working within a Marketing Agency
- Knowledge of Google Analytics
- Experience working in a similar role
We are Jarrang: a well-established email marketing agency operating across the UK & Europe. With a reputation as one of the UK’s leading email marketing specialists, we have over 15 years of experience in designing and delivering successful email marketing programmes for clients across multiple sectors, including luxury hotels, ecommerce and financial services.
Other Application Details
HOW TO APPLY
Please attach your CV and a brief covering letter telling us about yourself, your previous experience and why you would be suitable for this role at Jarrang, Via Unlocking Potential Jobs.
Jarrang is an Equal Opportunities employer
Applications must be submitted via the Unlocking Potential Jobs Website