1 day left
- Full Time
An excellent opportunity is available with a most respected manufacturing business based in Sutton Coldfield who require a HR Manager to take responsibility for all HR work across seven sites. The role will require travel to various sites across The UK.
- Driving forward departmental objectives whilst supporting headcount across 7 sites.
- Manage contract changes due to merger.
- Develop the organisational human resources strategy in compliance with corporate group strategy.
- Drive robust people strategy, and to put in place recommendations which align themselves to the HR Objectives.
- Generating reports and general disciplinary and grievance training to advise managers.
- Create a positive working culture through the formulation of HR Plans, Policies & procedures and recruitment according to organisational objectives and goals and behaviours.
- Ability to deliver training.
The HR Manager will ideally have achieved Level 5 CIPD and possess excellent HR experience within the HR arena and have acted in a management capacity. You will be able to manage and oversee several locations and be comfortable with travel to these locations.
This is an excellent opportunity for progression. Please apply now of for further information contact Kayte Short at