Customer Services Administrator / Customer Service Executive
4 days left
- Full Time
Job Title: Customer Services Administrator
Salary: Up to £23,000 dependant on experience
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent (39 hours per week)
A top-brand company in the Crawley area is seeking to appoint a motivated individual to join an established team providing high level, professional, proactive Customer Service support by the effective handling of all enquiries from their B2B customers (via telephone & Email) which include order processing, outbound calls and administration for the company sales activities.
The successful candidate will be responsible for taking a high volume of calls and this is an exciting opportunity for a talented applicant who is keen to learn and has a flexible approach.
They are looking for the candidate to have strong communication skills, experience within customer services, be a team player and have the ability to remain neutral and positive under customer within a busy customer services environment.
- To take customer orders, resolve customer product queries and to ensure exceptional customer communication and service supporting the customer (inbound and outbound calls)
- Process orders entry into an ERP system
- Liaise with the internal departments regarding stock, deliveries, dispatch of orders, special requests for urgent orders where required
- Participate in training sessions to keep product knowledge up to date and relevant
- Highlight any potential customer complaints or product concerns using a CRM system
- Identify potential sales opportunities and advise sales team accordingly
- Other duties commensurate with the post
Training on product knowledge and company systems will be provided to the successful applicant however you will need the following:
- Experienced in using MS office
- Experienced in ERP and CRM
- Good call handling ability
- Previous customer service experience
- Grade C or 4 or above in English and Maths GCSE require
- Able to embrace change
- Customer focus
- Motivated to learn
- Generous pension scheme
- 26 days holiday plus 8 public holidays
- Life Assurance
- Free Parking
- On local bus route
Employment will be subject to 2 x references and right to work in the UK.
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with previous experience or relevant job titles of; Customer Service Administrator, Customer Services Executive, Customer Service Representative, Appointment Booker, Customer Support, Client Services, Customer Service Executive, Customer Assistant, Customer Aid, Customer Service Telephone Consultant, Telephone Customer Service Representative, Customer Advisor, Telephone Customer Support, Business Support, Customer Service Advisor, Customer Service Engineer, Customer Services Officer, Administrator, Customer Service Assistant may also be considered for this role.
Apply for Customer Services Administrator / Customer Service Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly