Early Years Manager, Deputy and Workers
The Alliance is a leading early years Charity, also the largest voluntary sector provider for childcare services. The pre-schools are part of a group of nurseries that provides childcare and support for young children and their families and works in partnership with the Cambridgeshire County Council and the Department of Education.
Manager and Deputy(Maternity Cover) at St Lukes and Pre-school Workers at Trumpington.
- Ensuring that the early years service delivered is of the highest quality.
- Liaising with families about their children's learning and needs.
- Ensuring accurate record-keeping and complying with reporting requirements.
- You will responsible for the financial sustainability of the nursery.
- Marketing services within the local community and meeting local needs.
- You will also work with your team to offer a range of services and advise to support parents.
Visit www.eyalliance.org.uk to view full job description and to apply.