Manager, Wellbeing Services
Job title: Manager, Wellbeing Services
Location: Daylesford, Gloucestershire
Salary: £24,000-£35,000 including allowances
Posting date: 22/03/2019
Closing date for applications: 19/04/2019
With an established reputation for class leading holistic services, treatments and therapies, Bamford Ltd now has six Premier Spas in the UK and overseas and an ambition to become the leading UK service provider for Ayurvedic practices and other complimentary Indian therapies.
To achieve our goals, we are now seeking an enthusiastic and experienced professional to join the team and help build the business for the future.
- Development of the reputation of Bamford Spas as a leading UK service provider for Ayurvedic practices and other complimentary wellbeing services;
- Supporting the delivery business growth plans through reputation, the expansion of services offered and sales and marketing initiatives;
- Implementation of best practice through coaching and professional development of the teaching team.
- Supporting marketing with market research initiatives, price positioning for services and the delivery of marketing campaigns and promotional activities;
- Work with the senior management team to develop new products, treatments & services and agree sales targets;
- Monitoring and reporting on competitor and industry service developments and trends;
- Client relationship and service development through critical analysis of client surveys, reactions & feedback;
- Compilation, analysis and reporting on sales performance;
- Managing own client accounts;
- Recruitment, training and development of teaching staff;
- Host VIP’s visits and provide expert guidance on wellness services and the Bamford philosophy;
- Management of wellness & retreat events, including the development and delivery of workshops, classes and 121 consultations;
- Offer advice to clients on wellness programmes and individual needs.
Based at the Bamford Haybarn Spa, Daylesford, Gloucestershire and with a practitioner background, the successful candidate will have the following skills, qualifications and experiences required for the role.
- Have a graduate, post graduate or similar qualification in business management and professional qualifications/training in yoga and other complimentary wellbeing treatment services;
- Be able to demonstrate a professional reputation, passion and understanding for the development and delivery of Ayurvedic practices, traditional Indian yoga and other complimentary wellbeing treatment services;
- Have experience in business development and the organisation, management and delivery of wellness services in a Spa environment;
- Be an excellent communicator with exceptional people skills;
- Be flexible and willing to travel and work at other Bamford Spas in the UK and travel overseas as required.
To apply, please send a cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.