Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
Competitive Package Plus Home Working Options, Pension, Eyecare Voucher Scheme, Free Onsite Parking, 28 Days’ Holiday (including Bank Holidays and increasing with service)
Market Force is a leading provider of customer experience management solutions. These include mystery shopping, customer satisfaction surveys and social media analysis, to name a few.
Our innovative tools enable businesses to protect their brand reputation, become more profitable and most importantly – delight their customers.
We are now looking for a Senior Developer to join our growing team and support our range of customer intelligence programs.
As a Senior Developer, you will:
- Work with development teams in the US and Canada
- Maintain existing systems, perform setup tasks, improve user experience and integrate modern technologies
- Use PHP, MySQL, .NET and MSSQL
- Develop custom solutions for the business and customers
- Produce and test work to a high standard
- Identify ways to enhance the existing system
- Document work and provide user notes
To be considered as a Senior Developer, you’ll need a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science (or equivalent) and knowledge of the SDLC.
Experience in the following is also essential:
- Leading projects
- MVC architecture and modern frameworks
Ideally, you will also have experience of working with Agile and SCRUM, but this isn’t essential.
We would like to hear from you if you’ve worked as a Developer, Programmer, Software Developer, Software Application Developer, App Developer, PHP Developer, Application Developer or .NET Developer.
What are the perks?
- The potential to work from home 2 - 3 days a week (after probation)
- Day off for your Birthday
- Free onsite parking
- Pension scheme
- Career progression
- A fantastic countryside office
- On-the-job and online training
- Complimentary tea, coffee and milk in the office
- A great team-orientated culture and work environment
Webrecruit and Market Force are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
To apply for the role of Senior Developer, please apply via the button shown.
This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.