Digital Marketing Executive
Digital Marketing Executive
Are you a results-oriented Digital Marketing Executive seeking a fresh, new challenge? Want to take on a wide-ranging role and make a difference with a leading international business? If so, read on.
We’re BSI, the business standards company that helps organizations all over the world make excellence a habit. For more than a century, we’ve been showing businesses how to improve performance, reduce risk and achieve sustainable growth.
Now, we’re looking for a Digital Marketing Executive to join us and support the success of our standards and publishing products portfolio.
- Salary of up to £24,000 per annum
- Excellent company-contributed pension scheme
- Company-paid private medical insurance
- A wide range of flexible benefits that you can tailor to suit your lifestyle
- Develop your career with a business that’s committed to continual improvement, integrity and inclusivity
- 27 days’ annual leave (with the opportunity to increase this to 30)
Working with us means being part of an organization where ambition, motivation, and commitment are rewarded. We do all we can to ensure that working for us is as rewarding as it is enjoyable and challenging.
We pride ourselves on setting the industry benchmark and invest significantly in our people to ensure they have the best possible opportunity to deliver a world-class service and realise their professional goals.
What’s more, we’re situated just above Gunnersbury Tube station making for a really easy commute, or you can use our free on-site parking if you’d prefer to drive.
As a Digital Marketing Executive, you will plan and implement campaigns to promote our standards and publishing products portfolio. This includes our standards books, standardisation documents, conferences and digital subscriptions.
In this exciting role, you’ll have the chance to get stuck into the full marketing mix, including content marketing, direct mail, trade press, PR, advertising, exhibitions and events and web support.
Supporting the Senior Marketing Manager and Senior Marketing Executive, you will:
- Help to develop annual plans for campaigns, focusing on search engine marketing and digital marketing channels
- Brief Copywriters and manage product content
- Evaluate, measure and analyse marketing campaigns
- Share insights or new trends with the Marketing Team
To join us as a Digital Marketing Executive, you’ll need:
- At least two years’ experience of implementing campaigns in similar digital marketing roles
- Experience of Search Engine Marketing (Organic and Paid), Social Media Marketing, web and email marketing
- Previous experience of working with event organisers and on the logistics of events
- Strong copywriting skills and the ability to work on short copy for the Google Ad network
- An understanding of the legal aspects of marketing regarding data protection, trade descriptions and distance selling
- A basic understanding of CMS and CRM systems
- The ability to set a clear goal for a campaign, measuring against that and adapting in response
- A high level of IT literacy, including MS Office and media map tools
A degree level qualification or marketing qualification would be beneficial, as would experience of the full range of marketing channels.
We’re eager to hear from you if you’ve worked as a Digital Marketing Executive, Marketing Executive, Online Marketing Executive, Social Media Executive, Product Marketing Executive, Marketing Co-ordinator or Campaign Executive.
Webrecruit and BSI are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you are a creative and fresh-thinking Digital Marketing Executive, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.