Salary: £19,725 p/annum
20 hours p/week | Part-Time Permanent
Closing Dates: Monday 25 March 2019
Interviews being held week commencing 1st April in Wakefield.
The Together Housing Group continues to grow, and as we are bringing even more Right to Buy work in house, we require another Sales Progressor. A Sales Progressor is someone who will be the key point of contact between external solicitors, other relevant third parties and the in-house sales team to see the completion process of sales through in a timely manner.
The Sales & Lettings team within the Together Housing Group is looking for someone to come onboard as a Sales Progressor and join a vibrant and fast paced sales team. The successful applicant will be working out of our Wakefield office and providing a comprehensive support to the wider sales team.
As you will be the key point of contact with the sales process, we need someone who prides themselves on their customer care & has excellent customer service skills. You will need to be comfortable liaising with all relevant partners, stakeholders & contacts in a timely, confident and professional manner. Finally you will be required to effectively manage a pipeline of property sales through to the completion of those sales.
Your role will include working closely with both the Sales Manager as well as the wider Sales team to ensure they are kept up to date with the progression of all sales, and completing as well as updating reports when required for the Sales Manager.
You will be the key contact for managing the Right to Buy and Right to Acquire processes from tenants who are wishing to purchase their property, interviewing, instruction valuations and progressing that purchase through to completion – whilst adhering to all HCA guidelines.
In order for you to successfuly take up the role of Sales Progressor, you will have the following skills, qualifications & attributes:
- Experience of working within a customer orientated environment, ideally within a sales environment.
- Experience of involving and engaging both customers & stakeholders.
- The ability to manage confidential / personal information appropriately and sensitively.
- Excellent communication skills both face to face as well as indirect.
The ideal candidate will also:
- Experience in residential sales & marketing.
- Knowledge of conveyancing / legal procedures.
The post holder will be based in Wakefield, Yorkshire,with potential travel to our other offices throughout the North of England.
In return we can offer you a great set of benefits which includes;
- 27 days holiday (rising to 32 over 5 years service) + bank holidays.
- A great flexible working environment, with a range of family friendly policies
- Great new comfortable and modern offices
- A huge scope of personal development opportunities
- A very attractive pension scheme & healthcare benefits as well
- For the more active minded we also offer a “cycle to work” scheme
How to Apply
Click the apply button and follow the instructions.
There are two ways to apply for this role.
- Click the apply button and follow the instructions. You will be directed to their career page where you will be required to complete an application form.
- OR Send a copy of your CV & covering letter outlining how you meet the Person Specificationto firstname.lastname@example.org
Together Housing is dedicated to ensuring that the principles and duties of safeguarding both adults and children are holistically, consistently and conscientiously applied with the wellbeing of all in mind.
Together Housing Group is an Investor in People organisation