Talent Acquisition Partner - Candidate Support
TALENT ACQUISITION PARTNER - CANDIDATE SUPPORT
Newcastle upon Tyne
GBP25,000-28,000 per annum
Are you an ambitious, customer focused Talent Acquisition Partner looking for a new exciting challenge within an energetic and passionate team?
If so, SEAO Talent Partners have an exciting opportunity for you to join their tribe and contribute towards the strategy of an emerging business with ambitious plans.
This role is a new and exciting addition to SEAO's End to End offering so you'll need to be a unique self-starter full of fantastic ideas on how you'll carve out this newly established proposition.
You'll have the drive and ambition to market, source and engage with multiple businesses to provide support with current and upcoming roles. You'll also be experienced in managing a strong talent bank and partnering candidates with passion to offer them exciting opportunities through a consultative, bespoke and personal experience.
You'll be an expert at spotting opportunities, building long lasting relationships and identifying top talent to deliver a quality recruitment service to each and every candidate and client.
Sam is the brains (and limitless energy) behind SEAO and has worked in talent acquisition forever. With Rachel, what you see is what you get, including high standards, straight talking and a love of stationery. Laura is the glue that holds us all together and is never afraid to get stuck in. Kirsty has pink hair, fingers in lots of cakes and loves meeting new people and Heather is fearless, determined and our Excel wiz kid!
So where do you fit in;
- A strong proven background in both Recruitment Consultancy and in-house Recruitment
- Proven experience in sourcing candidate opportunities with multiple businesses
- A successful track record of business development
- Ability to drive performance in a target-driven environment
- Professional, personable and passionate for the candidate journey
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work flexibly to meet the needs of the business when required
- Ability to travel across the UK if necessary
- Full driving license holder
- City Centre office location
- Excellent career progression
- Contributory pension scheme
- 25 days' annual leave plus bank holidays
- Fun, engaging team environment with a well-stocked cake stand
- Strong family values
- Links to local charities
We're looking forward to you joining our team!