Telesales Media Consultant
With an exciting opportunity to join our dynamic media consultancy team in Plymouth, this is your chance to join one of the UK's largest media publishers, encompassing an award winning portfolio of 5 national titles, 130 regional titles and over 500 digital products.
As a business we have diversified our commercial product range. We now offer everything from the traditional in print and online advertising to web build solutions, Google AdWords, social media management and much more.
If you have a real passion for building relationships with new and existing clients this could be the role for you...
We are Reach because it's what we do.
Every day our newsbrands - national and regional, in print and online - reach millions of people up and down the country.
Our brands have a long heritage of being trusted sources of news and information, with our editorial conviction and high standards of journalism providing audiences with timely information and opinions across multiple platforms.
Last year we sold 540 million newspapers, and our network of over 70 websites provide 24/7 coverage of news, sport and showbiz stories, viewed by 110m unique browsers every month.
- Working with existing customers with a heavy focus on generating response for their business
- Building relationships with new clients and offering a holistic approach to advertising
- Expanding your client base by sourcing new leads and following up to completion
- Establishing ongoing campaigns from each client through telephone based activity
- Understanding which suite of products and services is most appropriate to the clients' need
- Delivering clear and concise sales messages to build loyalty
- Ensuring a high standard of communication at all times, you will be expected to keep abreast of new product developments and present these to your client base
The Ideal Candidate
We are looking for talented enthusiastic individuals with a high level of digital product knowledge and understanding, keen to pursue a sales based role in the media industry. Excellent communication skills and the ability to handle objections effectively will help you to succeed in this role. Most importantly of all, you will be a confident self starter and comfortable working in a KPI-driven environment, selling a multitude of products. Excellent spelling and grammar is essential as administration duties are part of your daily duties.
In addition to competitive salaries, 25 days holiday, bonus structures (if applicable) and a contributory pension scheme, Reach plc have a wealth of flexible benefits on offer. These include holiday purchase up to ten days per year, childcare vouchers, cycle scheme, a technology scheme in conjunction with Curry's PC World, car scheme, health cash plan, employee loans and lots of high street discounts! Our business is fully committed to health and wellbeing in the workplace with an employee assistance programme and trained mental health first aiders across the business.
We are committed to equal opportunity for all. We may collect relevant data for monitoring as part of our candidate registration process. We will be reviewing applications as they are received so please don't delay in submitting your application.