Electrical Inspecting & Testing Engineer
MP104 - Electrical Inspection & Testing Engineers
Basic GBP30,000 - GBP38,000 DOE + Benefits
We are working with a progressive company looking for a number of experienced Electrical Inspection & Testing Engineers Nationwide to join their growing team. As a key member of the team you will be involved in all aspects of technical operations and play a vital part in the smooth delivery of their services.
The successful candidate will have a solid technical background and be able to demonstrate good interpersonal and communication skills and be able to work closely with other team members, suppliers and clients.
- Experience with varying vintages and types of electrical systems and equipment.
- 2391 (or equivalent) Qualified with Inspection & Testing experience
- Good understanding of modern test equipment for all uses.
- Good understanding of BS7671 as amended 2015, especially modern technical terminology.
- Experience with fault finding on electrical systems (preferred but not essential)
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Responsible and accountable
- Good problem-solving skills
- Good paperwork and documentation skills
- Keen eye for detail
- Ability to adapt to various environments with varying clients' needs
- Experience with risk assessments and safe working practices
- Good computer skills (preferred but not essential)
- The ability to communicate effectively at all levels, and a willingness to learn and develop your skills to suit our business model supported by a combination of in house and external training.
- A good working knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications.
- Knowledge of the electrical engineering industry would be preferred, but not essential.
- Experience of ISO standards & implementation would be preferred, but not essential.