CPRE Somerset is a charity working for a thriving countryside for everyone to enjoy. We are looking for a qualified and experienced Planner to join our small team. The Planner would operate on a part-time, freelance basis providing a service to the Branch. The work will include:
- helping local communities and volunteers to respond to development proposals
- monitoring planning applications and responding to those that meet the tests for CPRE involvement
- representing our charity at planning committees, appeals and public inquiries
- responding to local and national policy and planning consultations
- delivering training for volunteers and community groups
This is a great opportunity for the right candidate to make a significant contribution to our charity's work and to the future of Somerset's landscapes and our rural communities.
The successful applicant, who would work from home, will be paid on an hourly basis at a rate to be negotiated. The Planner will work for up to two days a week at times to suit them plus they would be required to attend quarterly Trustee meetings at various Somerset locations.
Applications should be made by sending an up-to-date CV and covering letter by clicking apply.
Closing Date: Friday 12th April 2019.
Apply for Planner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly