CNC Machine Operative
We're recruiting on behalf of one of the world's largest companies for skilled machinists to immediately join a professional, growing team at the facility in Stafford, with sector leading health and safety, dedicated training and real opportunities.
- You will be entitled to shift pay, and a shorter working day on a Friday, plus 33 days off a year as well as overtime shifts.
- On site canteen
- Free parking
- Manual handling, overhead crane and safety training
- GBP10.92 PER HOUR
- Increasing to GBP11.61 PER HOUR after 12 weeks with additional shift allowance payments of up to GBP180 PER WEEK.
- Working within a busy machining environment
- Producing machined parts operating a computer numerical control (CNC) machine
- Maintaining quality and safety standards, adhering to all PPE requirements
- Maintaining equipment and supplies with tool changes
- Quality checks on components that are machined
- Previous Metal Machining experience, CNC machines an advantage
- Use of measuring equipment (calipers, micrometres, gauges etc)
- An understanding of working to safe practices, adhering to health and safety requirements
- Good level of attention to detail
Please don't delay in applying for the excellent opportunity - email your CV, you'll then be contacted with an on-line link to complete, then shortly afterwards contacted to attend an interview and drug and alcohol test at site.