Senior Product Manager
Senior Product Manager
We’re BSI, the business standards company that helps organizations all over the world make excellence a habit. For more than a century, we’ve been showing businesses how to improve performance, reduce risk and achieve sustainable growth.
Our Knowledge Solutions division provides businesses with unrivalled access to information on industry standards from an array of sectors. Currently, our influence spans the Aerospace, Automotive, Built Environment, Food, Healthcare and ICT sectors, to name a few.
Now, we are looking for a Senior Product Manager to drive innovation and leadership for the development of our digital products.
- Salary of £60,000 - £70,000 DOE
- Excellent company-contributed pension scheme
- Company-paid private medical insurance
- A wide range of flexible benefits that you can tailor to suit your lifestyle
- Support the success of a business that’s committed to continual improvement, integrity and inclusivity
- 27 days’ annual leave (with the opportunity to increase this to 30 days)
This is an incredible opportunity for a product management professional with Lean Startup, design thinking and service design principle experience to take their next step with our amazing organization.
We’ve got a rich history and a bright future as we innovate further, become more digital and develop new ways of working with technologies and you will key a key role in our achievement within this area.
What’s more, you’ll find an array of superb rewards and benefits as well as a culture of expertise and integrity and passionate teams focused on performance.
As a Senior Product Manager, you will be tasked with inspiring and leading the Knowledge Labs Team made up to a group of Product Managers. You will act as a key innovator and will take responsibility for the strategic direction of innovation activities for a 12 - 18 month period.
Acting as the figurehead for the Knowledge Labs Team, you will be the thought leader and will identify opportunities for innovation and strategic partnerships that will drive BSI revenue growth and cultural transformation.
Specifically, you will also:
- Take accountability for overseeing customer research, business case creation and approval, product design and delivery
- Focus the team and your efforts on digital products within core market sectors
- Ensure that key processes and behaviours are implemented
- Work with senior management to drive innovation and long-term strategic thinking into day-to-day strategy
- Provide key input into the vision and strategy of the product team
- Represent the department at internal meetings, external events and strategic initiatives
- Push an innovative culture through education and stakeholder management
To be considered as a Senior Product Manager, you will need:
- Proven experience in using Lean Startup, design thinking, and service design principles, and successfully introducing these principles to a wider audience
- Experience in using innovation metrics to measure progress
- Experience in full-cycle product management
- Direct team and matrix leadership experience
- A proven track record in user-driven product development
Direct product development experience with digital information products and/or services for professional audiences would be beneficial to your application. Formal training or certification in product management would also be advantageous.
Familiarity with new technology and digital delivery models would be equally desirable.
Other organisations may call this role Product Manager, Digital Product Manager, New Product Development Manager, NPD Manager, Product Development Manager, Senior Product Development Manager, or Digital Development Manager.
Webrecruit and BSI are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you ready to join the BSI team as a Senior Product Manager, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.