Business Analytics and Insights Manager
Business Analytics and Insights Manager
We’re BSI, the business standards company that helps organizations all over the world make excellence a habit. For more than a century, we’ve been showing businesses how to improve performance, reduce risk and achieve sustainable growth.
We’re now looking for a Business Analytics and Insights Manager to join our Group Marketing Department in Chiswick.
- Salary of £48,000 - £52,000
- Excellent company-contributed pension scheme
- Company-paid private medical insurance
- A wide range of flexible benefits that you can tailor to suit your lifestyle
- Develop your career with a business that’s committed to continual improvement, integrity and inclusivity
- 27 days’ annual leave (with the opportunity to increase this to 30 days)
If you are a proven analysis professional with a background in customer insight and BI solutions experience, this is the ideal role in which to progress your career and take on an exciting challenge with our world-leading organisation.
You’ll discover an open, friendly, supportive culture where those who are motivated can really develop and progress and there will be plenty of further development prospects for those looking to grow professionally.
What’s more, as the oldest standards company in the world, we lead the way in all aspects of our organization and you will be playing a vital role in helping us maintain our lead in the marketplace.
As a Business Analytics and Insights Manager, you will identify growth opportunities within new and existing clients and generate insights that support our organisational growth strategy.
Undertaking strategic and tactical business analysis, you’ll produce insight and recommendations that enable stakeholders to gain a better understanding of client businesses. You will take ownership of a suite of analytical self-serve tools and will integrate and utilise the analytical capabilities of a number of frontline systems such as Salesforce and marketing automation.
Specifically, your role will entail:
- Conducting and analysis and generating actionable insights that help shape the future of BSI
- Completing in-depth regular and ad hoc customer and prospect analysis
- Translating datasets and analysis into actionable and easy-to-understand insights and recommendations
- Analysing customer behaviour and helping to define and prioritise modelling needs
- Driving the adoption of a data-driven approach across BSI
- Supporting continuous improvement for the manner in which insight and knowledge is collected
To be considered as a Business Analytics and Insights Manager, you will need:
- Strong work experience in a customer insights role, preferably in a B2B environment, however B2C will also be considered
- Significant experience of developing business intelligence solutions and tools to create engaging and commercially beneficial dashboards and reports
- A proven background in data and advanced analytics, performing analysis with large customer and transaction-level data sets, turning data into analytical outputs and providing actionable insights
- Proven experience of using statistics/analytics tools, software and techniques in a business and/or marketing setting
- Demonstrated skills in collecting, analysing, interpreting and presenting data
- Practical experience of creating reports and self-serve dashboards using BI tools such as Tableau Desktop and Server
- Advanced Excel skills
- A Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in Business or a quantitative field such as Maths, Economics or Statistics
An understanding of relational databases would be beneficial to your application. Experience of writing SQL database queries would also be an advantage. Knowledge of statistical analysis and packages, such as SaaS, SPSS or R, would be equally desirable.
Other organisations may call this role Business Analytics and Insights Manager, Analysis Manager, Insights Manager, Senior Analyst, Business Analyst, Senior BI Analyst, Customer Insight Analyst, or Senior Analyst.
Webrecruit and BSI are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you are ready for your next exciting challenge as a Business Analytics and Insights Manager, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.