Business Intelligence Analyst
Business Intelligence Analyst
We’re BSI, the business standards company that helps organizations all over the world make excellence a habit. For more than a century, we’ve been showing businesses how to improve performance, reduce risk and achieve sustainable growth.
Our Knowledge Solutions division provides businesses with unrivalled access to information on industry standards from an array of sectors. Currently, our influence spans the Aerospace, Automotive, Built Environment, Food, Healthcare and ICT sectors, to name a few.
Now, we are looking for a Business Intelligence Analyst to join our team in Chiswick to enhance, develop and deliver our VOC (Voice of Customer) programme.
- Salary of £35,000 - £40,000 DOE
- Excellent company-contributed pension scheme
- Company-paid private medical insurance
- A wide range of flexible benefits that you can tailor to suit your lifestyle
- Support the success of a business that’s committed to continual improvement, integrity and inclusivity
- 27 days’ annual leave (with the opportunity to increase this to 30 days)
This is the ideal role for a marketing analyst with a decent grasp of VOC practices and processes and strong research experience to get involved in an exciting programme of work with our world-leading standards organization.
You’ll discover an open, friendly, supportive culture where those who are motivated can really develop and progress and there will be plenty of further development prospects for those looking to grow professionally.
What’s more, as the oldest standards company in the world, we lead the way in all aspects of our organization and you will be playing a vital role in gaining insight into our customers and products.
As a Business Intelligence Analyst, you will be tasked with steering the development and enhancement of the VOC programme and provide support with reporting, analysis and results interpretation.
The VOC programme is a customer survey that is distributed to around 30,000 BSI customers and allows us to gain feedback on our products and services. With a proven process already in place to deliver the programme, the data obtained is used to help shape and inform business decisions and services.
Specifically, you will conduct business analysis across all sectors, divisions and geographies (including the VOC) and share the insight with stakeholders using visualisation and reporting tools.
Your role will also involve:
- Collating, managing and disseminating data and findings from the VOC programme
- Utilising data to help define products and services moving forwards
- Providing in-depth business and client analysis, insight and recommendations
- Helping stakeholders and users to gain real and meaningful value from the data
To be considered as a Business Intelligence Analyst, you will need:
- At least three years’ marketing analysis experience which has involved some element of VOC (Voice of the Customer) activity, preferably in a B2B environment
- Sound experience in a research function, from setting up surveys to conducting desktop research to managing agencies to writing and delivering research reports and insights
- Hands-on experience in data, reporting and analytics, particularly in turning complex data and analysis into easy-to-understand and actionable insight through engaging and commercially beneficial self-serve tools and thoughtful reports
- Advanced Excel skills
- A Bachelor’s degree in business, business intelligence, marketing or a related field
Experience of the positive impact of VOC analysis and recommendations would be beneficial to your application. Knowledge of VOC and/or research platforms would also be desirable.
Other organisations may call this role Marketing Analyst, BI Analyst, Business Analyst, VOC Analyst, Customer Analyst, Market Analyst, Customer Marketing Analyst, Marketing Programme Analyst, or Performance Analyst.
Webrecruit and BSI are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you are ready for the next exciting phase of your career as a Business Intelligence Analyst, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.