Care Home Manager / Care Operations Coordinator
Job Title: Care Home Manager - 4 Bedded Unit
Salary: £24,041 - £26,953 per annum
Job Type: Full Time (40 hours/week), Permanent
The Company is an award-winning specialist care provider, to adults with learning disabilities, autism and challenging behaviour. They are always striving to push back the boundaries of possibility in the lives of people they support. Their staff teams are at the very heart of their identity.
The role of a Care Home Manager is a challenging and rewarding one. You will be responsible for the running and output of the home and providing person-centred service for 8 service users.
You will have responsibility in ensuring that the service provided is exemplary, whether that be in enhancing the quality of life of service users, ensuring that the Company is always compliant with CQC outcomes, supporting and developing staff or contributing to research in your specialist area building on their innovative reputation. They will support you with this, but will require your commitment to achieve in return.
- Currently working at Senior level
- You will possess a professional qualification in Health, Psychology, Social Care or NVQ Level 3 and be prepared to work towards higher qualifications such as QCF level 5
- Registered with the national Autistic Society
- Knowledge and Awareness of; Company policies & procedures, Fundamental Standards of Quality & Safety, Mental Capacity Act, Deprivation of Liberty, Person-centred Plans and SOVA
- Mandatory & Relevant training
- The ability to participate in the on call rota fully
- Leadership, organisational and caring skills
- Good Written & Verbal Skills
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of; Acting Care Home Manager, Registered Care Home Manager, Care Director, Care Manager, Care Operations Manager, Care Management, Care Coordinator, Senior Care Manager, Deputy Care Manager, Deputy Care Chief Executive, Care Operations, Nursing Operations Manager, Social Care Operations Manager, Social Care Manager, Care Home Coordinator, Senior Care Operations, Care Home Operations Manager may also be considered for this role.
Apply for Care Home Manager / Care Operations Coordinator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly