x2 Female* Recovery Navigator
4 days left
- Full Time
Female* Recovery Navigator
(Assessment & Recovery Team)
Salary: £20,572 - £22,488 (starting at the bottom of the scale).
Hours: 37.5 (with some bank holiday working) (Two positions available).
Location: Bristol (based in North Bristol)
Established in 1983, BRISTOL MISSING LINK (incorporating Next Link and Safe Link) is a leading provider of women’s support services in Bristol. Missing Link provides practical advice and support to individuals to allow them to maintain a rich and meaningful life. The aim is to deliver recovery and wellbeing opportunities for people with mental health and other support needs to achieve their hopes and ambitions. The successful candidate will be employed by Missing Link and seconded into our Bristol Mental Health Partnership and therefore will be operationally managed by AWP.
Essential requirements of the role:
- A minimum of two years’ significant experience working with people with mental health
- , or people with complex and multiple needs (for example, homelessness, alcohol/drug dependency, long term conditions, domestic abuse and sexual violence)
- Experience of outcome focused support planning and managing risk assessments and other self –management tools e.g. wellness recovery action plans.
- The ability to maintain hope and optimism for the individual with high expectations for recovery and be able to build trusting and collaborative relationships with Missing Link service users and other agencies.
- Manage caseload, documentation and time effectively, ensuring up to date and clear record keeping in line with policies and procedures
- Demonstrate proven knowledge of safeguarding policies and procedures relating to children and adults.
- Experience of managing a caseload, documentation and time effectively, ensuring up to date and clear record keeping in line with policies and procedures.
- A current, full driving licence and access to an appropriate vehicle
- Up to 30 days annual leave (depending on length of service)
- 3 extra holidays including International Women’s Day
- Excellent development and training opportunities
- Employer pension contribution (minimum 5% of your gross salary)
- Mindful Employer Plus Scheme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Long Service Awards
- Wellness Awards
How to apply:
Please download the application pack from our website and complete the application form. Please submit your application by 9am, Monday 25th March 2019. Please do not send CVs. Interviews will be held on Monday 1st April 2019.
Missing Link is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults at risk of abuse, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Missing Link is committed to Equal Opportunities. *All posts are exempt under section 7 (2) (f) of the Sex Discrimination Act 1975.