We’re BSI, the business standards company that helps organizations all over the world make excellence a habit. For more than a century, we’ve been showing businesses how to improve performance, reduce risk and achieve sustainable growth.
We’re now looking for a Brand Manager to join our Marketing Department in Chiswick.
- Competitive salary
- Bonus (10 percent of salary)
- Excellent company-contributed pension scheme
- Company-paid private medical insurance
- A wide range of flexible benefits that you can tailor to suit your lifestyle
- Develop your career with a business that’s committed to continual improvement, integrity and inclusivity
- 27 days’ annual leave (with the opportunity to increase this to 30 days)
This is an amazing opportunity to shape and grow an internationally renowned brand that is synonymous with quality, excellence and expertise.
Within an environment that nurtures creativity and collaboration, you will have the chance to work with a team with a real passion for what they do.
What’s more, we’re situated just above Gunnersbury Tube station making for a really easy commute, or you can use our free on-site parking if you’d prefer to drive.
So, if you’re ready for the next step in your marketing career and want to make a real impact with a leading organization, we want to hear from you.
As the Brand Manager, you will take ownership of BSI’s brand identity and oversee the ongoing development of our brand guidelines, ensuring they’re embedded throughout our organization.
Reporting to the Global Head of Integrated Marketing & Brand, you’ll:
- Create a brand plan and strategy
- Develop and maintain a distinctive and engaging brand proposition, including visual identity and tone of voice
- Create content to help promote the value of our service offering
- Champion our brand within the business
- Manage external agencies
- Oversee a small design team to support the group brand strategy
To join us as a Brand Manager, you’ll need:
- Previous marketing experience
- A passionate and proactive approach
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- The ability to work well under pressure
Ideally, you’ll have a degree level qualification in marketing, but this isn’t essential. Intermediate Adobe InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop skills would also be beneficial.
Other companies may call this role Brand Manager, Marketing Manager, Marketing Brand Manager, Communications Manager, Marcoms Manager, Senior Brand Executive or Senior Marketing Executive.
Webrecruit and BSI are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you’re looking to take on a new challenge as our Brand Manager, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.