Committed to delivering excellent service, our client provides their customers with a unique and high-quality range of bathroom products.
They are now seeking an ambitious Warehouse Manager to join their team in Tewkesbury.
- Salary of £50,000
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- Car allowance
- Pension contribution of 3%
If you are a proven distribution centre manager with multi-shift management experience and a talent for leadership, this is an excellent opportunity to expand your career with a successful, rewarding business.
You will have the chance to lead an exceptional team dedicated to providing the unbeatable service that keeps our client’s business thriving.
What’s more, with superb rewards on offer, you can rest assured that your hard work, training and dedication will be suitably remunerated.
As the Warehouse Manager, you tasked with the effective management of the distribution centre.
Specifically, you will be responsible for the productivity of employees, ensuring cost control measures are in place and making sure customer needs are met. You will also make sure all bathroom equipment is moved through the system quickly and efficiently.
Your role will also involve:
- Improving safety and quality within the distribution centre
- Maximising effectiveness through long term planning and project implementation
- Effectively utilising refinery logistical resources
- Providing support in the preparation of supply chain metrics
- Monitoring workflow, ensuring all warehouse production deadlines and goals are met
- Coaching and training employees
To be considered as a Warehouse Manager, you will need:
- At least three years’ experience in distribution centre management
- Previous experience in multi-shift management
- At a minimum, A Levels (or equivalent) at grade C or above
- Excellent leadership skills
- Outstanding organisation skills
Although not essential, experience with Microsoft Navision would be beneficial to your application.
Other companies may call this role Distribution Centre Manager, Warehouse Manager, Distribution Manager, Distribution Operations Manager, Distribution Hub Manager, Warehouse and Distribution Manager, Logistics Manager or Product Distribution Manager.
Webrecruit and our clients are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you’re seeking your next challenge as a Warehouse Manager, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.