(29th April START Date)
A perfect opportunity for the right candidate to become a part of this busy and growing business.
As Trainee Site Foreman you will be a tasked to liaise between our office, clients and site crew.
We are looking for the right person to help grow, shape and develop the business. Initiative, resourcefulness, application, attention to detail and a positive attitude are all attributes sought. You will have the hunger to lead within our professional and passionate team.
- Clean current UK driving license (Qualified to drive a 7.5 tonne lorry and also drive a 4x4 towing trailer would be an advantage)
- Excellent communication skills
- Demonstrate leadership potential
- Positive on and off-site ‘can-do’ attitude
- Good site management qualities
- Very organized and disciplined, ensuring all projects are completed on time
- Self-motivated and committed
- Able to deal with pressure and have excellent attention to detail
- In good health and capable of very physical daily work.
- Aid the senior Management Team in making the working environment efficient, productive and ultimately enjoyable
Salary will be based on ability, age and experience.
Apply for Trainee Foreman
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly