Weston Super Mare
£19,780 to £20,314
Permanent, Full Time (37.5 hours per week)
Now is an exciting time to join LiveWest, the largest housing association in the South West.
We are a leading developer of affordable and social housing in the South West. From the shores of Cornwall to the Gloucestershire hills, we have a vision to build real social change in our region, one front door at a time.
We are currently seeking an M&E Planner to manage the Gas Technician and Electricians diaries. Liaising with residents and booking gas repairs and service appointments.
Other duties will include:
- Liaising with operatives about appointments and work in progress, keeping residents informed of any changes to appointments or work.
- Ensure compliance with the LiveWest gas admin process.
- Record, check and submit all gas certificates.
- Produce progress reports for the gas team.
- Dealing with email and telephone queries.
- Mailing of appointment confirmation letters.
- Communicate regularly with supervisors about work in progress, keeping them up to date with any issues.
- Access our customer and property information to ensure all Health and Safety information is supplied to our operatives and subcontractors prior to appointments.
- Work closely with the Supervisors to ensure that each job is delivered in the most effective and cost effective manner and that operative non productive time is minimised.
- Ensure all job target timescales are met and have a thorough knowledge of performance targets and work to these.
- Provide support and cover to the IMS scheduling team as required.
- Customer Service:
- Act as a main point of contact for residents and ensure that general queries and specific queries are handled promptly and sensitively.
To be successful in this role you will need to demonstrate:
- A positive approach and commitment to providing excellent customer service.
- Excellent IT skills and fully competent with Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook). Experience with databases to provide a streamlined and effective administration service.
- A passion for “all things” maintenance and an understanding that repairs are at the top of our residents’ agenda when it comes to service delivery.
- Experience of working in an office environment.
- A positive approach to problem solving, using initiative and working with a minimum level of supervision to resolve complex issues.
- Good aptitude for managing and developing systems to support and promote the efficiency of the service.
- Excellent English language and numeric skills to communicate effectively at all levels.
- Ability to manage a varied and busy workload.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Excellent numeric accuracy and meticulous with details.