Campaign Account Manager
2 days left
- Full Time
Campaign Account Manager
Are you a passionate Campaign Account Manager with B2B and PR agency experience? Want to deliver a range of exciting marketing campaigns for an impressive client base? If so, read on.
With 17 years of success, Media Safari is an award-winning integrated marketing communications agency. We specialise in B2B technology, particularly physical and cyber security, and healthcare technology. We deliver multi-channel marketing programmes for leading international organisations.
We’re now looking for a Campaign Account Manager to join our talented team in Cirencester, starting as soon as possible.
- Salary of £30,000 - £35,000 DOE
- Flexible working
- Join a forward-thinking business that’s operating in exciting and fast-growing sectors
- 22 days’ holiday plus Bank Holidays
This is a fantastic opportunity to progress your career with a business known for its niche expertise, marketing tech know-how and creativity.
You will have the chance to build a strong understanding of your client base, forge lasting relationships and deliver long-term campaigns.
As a Campaign Account Manager, you will develop and deliver marketing campaigns for clients.
Primarily delivering 12 month campaigns for clients, your work will cover PR, content marketing, search marketing and social media.
Specifically, you will:
- Build close and profitable relationships with clients
- Proactively develop media and PR opportunities
- Develop high level social media content plans and implement these across B2B platforms
- Draft written collateral, such as higher level thought leadership articles, customer case studies or sales enablement materials
- Review campaign results and identify potential improvements
To join us as a Campaign Account Manager, you’ll need:
- Experience of delivering campaigns to clients
- PR agency and B2B experience
- A solid understanding of the media and digital landscapes
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
A degree level qualification, CIM or CIPR qualification would be beneficial to your application.
We’d love to hear from you if you’ve worked as a Marketing Account Manager, PR Account Manager, Campaign Account Manager, Client Relationship Manager, Marketing Campaign Manager, Campaign Manager or B2B Campaign Manager.
Webrecruit and Media Safari are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you’re seeking your next challenge as a Campaign Account Manager, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.