Sales and Customer Services Administrator
Sales and Customer Services Administrator - £18,000-£22,000, dependent on experience
Role required to help in supporting the growing sales of a contemporary glazing company who manufacture and install aluminium doors, windows, roof lights and curtain walling.
The role is a key part of an expanding sales function and involves:
- logging new enquiries
- liaising with suppliers for pricing over the phone and via email
- preparing and sending quotations
- dealing with customer enquiries face to face, over the phone and via email
- chasing customer quotations
- general sales duties.
- representing the company at exhibitions
Excellent ICT skills, superb communication skills and a keen eye for detail are essential, as is excellent personal organisation. Training in our Sales’ procedure will be provided.
This role has the potential to grow and develop with the right person. The business is vibrant and flexible - an exciting opportunity for the right individual.
Send CV to apply.