Title: Assembly Operative
Work hours: 8am – 5pm (Monday – Friday)
Primary Purpose of Position:
- Assembly of products which may require use of specialised tooling.
- Packaging and labelling of assembled products.
- This role requires attention to detail and tasks to be completed correctly and on time and accurately recorded
- Ability to work on their own
- Time and task management
- Packaging of goods for shipment
- Checking deliveries and dispatches to ensure matches paperwork and highlighting any discrepancies
- Inspection of goods to ensure finishes acceptable and meets company standard
- Corrective action as required to parts to ensure meets companies strict manufacturing guidelines
- Keeping accurate records of rejected items
- Stock checking to ensure accurate records are maintained
Dailey Huddle – 10 mins
Monday – Company Performance Meeting – 10-15mins
Friday – Product Meeting – 20-45 mins
These values build the culture of Coastal. Each team member will score their peers in relation to these values.
- Solution Oriented – providing the best solution to enable the best results.
- Continuous Improvement – constantly listening and seeking new ways to improve.
- Attitude – ever resourceful and friendly. We listen more than we talk.
- Potential – evaluating and appreciating the potential in all.
- Passion – for upgrading to long lasting quality products.
- Commitment – consistently upholding our high values.
How Coastal Measures Performance:
1. Punctuality and Attendance : To arrive at work on time, and only taking time off when fully justified.
2. Teamwork : Preparedness to work with other, communicate, be friendly to one another and helping others when needed.
3. Dedication : Preparedness to do that extra bit & exceeding expectations.
4. Accuracy : Doing it right the first time, checking your work to ensure it is correct.
5. Task Completion : Completing tasks on time, without having to be chased.
6. Daily Task & Time Management : Maximising and prioritising Prime Time.
7. Positive Attitude : Preparedness to accept change
8. Respect for Property and Equipment : Treating work facilities as you would your own.
9. Using Initiative : Using ones initiative to solve problems and provide solutions to problems that arrive within ones team.
10. Proactiveness : Seizing opportunities for the business providing suggestions without being told, forward thinking.
11. Leadership : Nurturing those under you, setting a good example.
12. Obedience, Loyalty and honesty : To employers
I have read this Job Description and confirm that:
- I fully understand the content and agree that it forms the basis of my position at Coastal Specialist
- I understand that Coastal may change the Position Description from time to time to suit the needs of the business
- I fully understand the time commitments required to fulfil this position, and will ensure that I have allocated sufficient time to adequately complete the responsibilities associated with this role.
INNOVATING & UPGRADING THE STYLE, PERFORMANCE & LONGEVITY OF EXTERNAL DOORS & WINDOWS GLOBALLY.