To assist in the processing and internal movement of Recycled Asphalt Product, safely operating and maintaining Mobile Plant to a high standard. Inspecting equipment and reporting faults as necessary, and any other operational duties as may be required.
- To work to the company HSEQ standards and Policies
- The role will require record keeping of daily inspections.
- Maintaining equipment fluid levels etc.
- Safe operation of Mobile Plant following Company Procedures
- Reporting defects to the appropriate person(s).
- Understanding and working to risk assessments & safe methods of work.
- Maintaining usable stock levels of ingredients.
- Housekeeping in whatever function the role requires to a high standard.
- To carry out Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality inspections as per instructions and training.
- To undertake other duties when required subject to training and competence.
- Attendance at works meetings.
The role will require flexible working hours and may involve shift variations including working nights & weekends as and when required.
Please forward a CV by clicking on the apply button