Forklift Driver - Counter Balance - Camberley
Our client is looking for a Skilled Forklift Operator to work within their warehouse based in Camberley. They have onsite parking and easily assessable by public transport. If you are looking for a 9 - 5 job then this is not the job for you!! We are looking for someone who is happy to put in the hours, which will be rewarded with overtime pay. If you like to be in the warm, this is not the job for you the warehouse doors are open and you will be working in all weather conditions. Great in the summer to get a tan and in the winter you will have the canopy of the forklift and heating to keep you warm, as well as all the ppe wear.
- Unloading vehicles using the Counter Balance forklift.
- Dealing with different size and shapes of freight - It's not all palatised hence why you need to have excellent forklift skills.
- Putting together orders for customer, sometimes with little notice.
- The freight is shipped to various countries in Europe.
- Working outside in all weather conditions - Rain or Shine
- Tuesday's and Fridays are shipping days so you may be expected to work late
- Loading containers ensuring all space is used within the container
- Overtime rates at time and a half
- working alone
- Free tea and coffee
- GBP23,000 - GBP24,000 pa + OVERTIME
- Free parking
- Monday - Friday 08:30 - 18:00
To apply for this position please contact Heather, so we can arrange a conveienit time and place to meet.
As you can appreciate we are currently overwhelmed with applications of individuals looking for both short term and permanent work and we can therefore only contact those applications that have relevant skills for positions that we currently have available. Should you not hear from us within a week, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
In line with GDPR regulations, we are making you aware that to proceed with your application we will need to contact you via email, telephone and/or text message. To receive future job alerts from us, you will be required to provide consent within our marketing preference options. The link will be provided in an email to you. Source4 are an equal opportunities employer and complies with all relevant UK legislation. If you are successful in your application, you will be required to attend a full registration with one of our Consultants which will involve you providing a current passport, any relevant visas, a proof of address and completing relevant tests and a full competency based interview.