Electrical Assembly Engineer
6 months initially
My Client is looking for an Electrical Tester, to join the team in Bristol for an initial 6 month project.
This person will be expected to;
- Carry out production testing of Electrical and electronic assemblies to procedures.
- Carry out Environmental stress screening including thermal, Vibration and hyperbaric testing.
- To Test and fault find Electronic Assemblies and Printed Circuit boards and fault find to component level.
- To carry out testing of Assemblies and Sub-Assemblies as specified in test procedures for both subsea and topside equipment.
- Ensuring all aspects of production is carried out in accordance with company procedures relating to HSE and relevant quality Codes of Practice.
- Provide engineering feedback to relevant engineering department to improve, products, processes, and design. Also includes First off Reviews.
- Ensure Work Order documentation is correct and completed to date before, during and on completion of the Test process.
- Ensure safe working practices are adhered to at all times and general housekeeping is maintained to a high standard.
- To report defects appropriately and in a timely manner using the Quality systems in place and feedback to team leader.
- ONC Electronics + 5 years experience
- HNC Electronics + 5 years experience
- Degree + 2 years experience
- Proven track record in test and fault finding of Electrical/Electronic Assemblies
- Ability to Read electronic schematics and mechanical schematics.
- Ability to have technical discussions with senior design and product engineers
- Good working knowledge of software and firmware for both products and test equipment.
If you feel you would be suitable, please send in your CV