Our client is currently looking for an Warehouse Operative to report to the Warehouse & Ramp Services Manager at LHR.
4 on 4 off - 2 days (0) and 2 nights (1)
- To provide and maintain a high level of service and accuracy in processing the movement of cargo in line with company and airline requirements
- To ensure that all company procedures are adhered to at all times
- To maintain the company image at all times
- Using and operating designated equipment to perform the required movement and processing of freight in and around the warehouse area whilst adhering to company and airline requirements
- To achieve the targets and job standards set out by Team Leaders / Supervisors and provide information relevant to operation on request
- To be adaptable and flexible in your approach to work
- To perform any reasonable request from Team Leaders Supervisors
- Regular repetitive light, medium and heavy lifting.
- Working knowledge of freight movement techniques / requirements
- Forklift license
- X-Ray Trained or capability of undergoing training
- Attention to Detail
All interested candidates please send your CV to email address listed.