St George's CofE Primary Academy
Are you passionate about making a difference for every child? At St George’s, we are seeking an experienced, inspirational teacher, with high expectations who has aspirations for all children.
We need someone who:
- Has a passion for creative and innovative approaches to teaching and learning in order to raise attainment.
- Is committed to developing their own practice through reflection and collaboration.
- Has an inclusive approach to helping children overcome barriers, aim high and be proud of their achievements.
We can offer you:
- Fantastic children who make every day unique.
- A small, supportive and committed team who are on an exciting journey of school improvement.
- An ethos of love, inclusion, guidance, hope, trust and service.
We are part of St Christopher’s Trust, which enables us to develop quality provision, share good practice and provide opportunities for professional growth.
At St George’s, we ‘build on firm foundations’, enabling our children to shine and our community to flourish. Our local community, which includes the stunning Devon coast, the Mount Edgecumb Estate and the Royal William Yard provides inspirational opportunities for learning beyond the classroom as well as … work life balance!
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. This post is subject to safer recruitment measures, which will include an enhanced criminal record check via the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Please visit http://www.st-georges.plymouth.sch.uk/ for further details and an application form.
Closing date - midday on Friday 8th March
Interviews will be held on Friday 29th March