Are you a positive administration or co-ordination professional seeking your next step? Want to increase your logistics experience with a forward-thinking business? If so, read on.
Coexistence has been supplying the best in furniture, lighting and accessories for over forty years. Good design is at the heart of everything we do.
We collaborate with clients, using our knowledge and expertise to understand each and every brief. Focusing on quality, we offer honest advice - advice that leads to the right products for any sort of project.
Our client list reads like a who’s-who of the commercial world and contains major brands from almost every sector, from broadcasting to petroleum.
As we continue to experience phenomenal success, we are now looking for an Operations Administrator to join our team in Islington.
- Competitive salary
- Welcoming and engaging work environment
- Plenty of support to build on your existing expertise
- Join a highly-successful business with an impressive client base
As an Operations Administrator, you’ll support day-to-day logistics and administration activities within the Operations Department.
In this key role, you will:
- Process orders
- Create and issue supplier purchase orders
- Contact suppliers regarding order acknowledgements and confirmations
- Help to organise our showroom collections and book couriers
- Facilitate the smooth running of larger projects when required
- Occasionally represent us at industry and client events
- Communicate with clients in a positive, professional and confident manner
To be considered as an Operations Administrator, you’ll need:
- Previous administration and/or co-ordination experience
- A high level of IT literacy
- Strong prioritisation abilities, a good eye for detail and the ability to work on your own initiative
- Confident communication skills, both written and verbal
- A positive approach and a strong client focus
We would love to hear from you if you’ve worked as an Administrator, Office Co-ordinator, Admin Assistant, Office Administrator, Office Assistant, Personal Assistant or Executive Assistant.
Other companies may call this role Logistics Administrator, Operations Co-ordinator, Operations Administrator, Logistics Co-ordinator or Administration Assistant.
Webrecruit and Coexistence are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you’re an enthusiastic Operations Administrator, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.