Sheet Metal Manufacturing Supervisor
ADS Laser Cutting are a well-established sheet metal manufacturing company located in Leicester. We are a professional family owned business offering a variety of services to our clients including laser cutting, folding, fabrication, welding and powder coating.
We are currently seeking an experienced sheet metal worker to supervise a team of press brake and laser operators to ensure that jobs are completed on time and accurately.
The type of person we are looking for would need to have the following experience/skills:
- Experience supervising a team of operators.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Good attention to detail.
- Knowledge of press brakes / laser machines.
- Knowledge of different materials.
- Experience training and developing staff.
- Excellent time management skills.
- A positive management style.
The main duties include:
- Inspection of all paperwork.
- Ensure operators accurately log their time spent on jobs.
- Undertake checks to ensure product accuracy and quality.
- Monitor stock levels and reorder as necessary.
- Liaise with other department heads and manage flow of work.
- Manage individual staff performance and accuracy.
- Liaise with customers and take the lead on any sensitive issues.
- Manage overtime, holiday requests, absence and training needs.
In return we offer employee health screening, non-contractual bonus scheme, additional holidays for length of service and onsite canteen facilities.
Apply for Sheet Metal Manufacturing Supervisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly