Location - Salisbury
Salary - GBP35,000-GBP40,000
Blakemore Recruitment are searching for a Paraplanner to join our client's open and friendly culture and provide a first class service.
This Paraplanner will support thier experienced financial planners to conduct detailed and compliant research and technical analysis.
You'll be reviewing client and company data and making valid and tested suggestions based on your knowledge, skill and experience. If this sounds like the job you're keen to get stuck in to please speak to Recruitment.
- Preparing forecasts for cash flow and complex financial planning calculations to assist financial planners in providing ongoing advice to clients.
- You'll collaborate with our planners, client support teams and report writers to provide your clients with a positive professional experience, offering highly technical, qualified knowledge and ongoing assistance.
- You identify and collect any out-standing relevant information required to make recommendations. Discussing and establishing client objectives with your colleagues and make valued suggestions.
- Draft net worth statements, income and expenditure statements and financial cash flow forecasts for client presentations.
- Undertake independent research to identify suitable solutions. Prepare information and comparisons for analysis and further discussion.
- Liaise with the client's legal and tax advisers if necessary.
- Consider current and future allocation of assets for investment strategy with regard to client's risk profile and their objectives.
- Submit suitability report requests to central report writing team; check draft reports to ensure these are technically correct and meet the compliance and quality requirements.
- Comply with the relevant compliance, T&C and financial crime (anti-money laundering, data security, anti-bribery, fraud and corruption) procedures of the firm at all times.
- Answer calls and take care of enquiries, help us to maintain a comprehensive client filing system and take pride in a well-organised office.
- You'll build and maintain effective working relationships with advisers, colleagues and management. Strong communication skills are critical.
- At least three years' relevant experience within a financial services role; a deep understanding of financial services and planning. You're customer focused, ensuring positive experiences are your main focus.
- Do you have at least 5 GCSEs or equivalent? And a minimum QCF Level 4 and willing to work towards QCF Level 6? We're happy to invest in helping you to grow your skills and qualifications.
- You're a confident, self-assured professional. You have a positive approach to change, ability to remain calm and work well under pressure.
- Excellent report writing, problem solving and decision-making skills coupled with Good planning and organisational skills, and the ability to organise and prioritise workloads.
- We need you to have a strong understanding of Microsoft Office. Also, Iress, Financial Express Analytics and Voyant or Moneyscope cash flow systems would be ideal.