Our client is on the look out for an Accounts Clerk/Support (Finance and IT) to join their growing company.
You will be a key member of the team providing remote support to users who are working with legal practice management software.
The role will involve:
Taking and resolving queries that arrive via telephone and email, dealing mainly with cashiers, legal accounting staff and system administrators.
Ensuring that clients are kept up to date with the progress of their call and maintaining a full call history in our in-house Support system.
Being able to deal with questions on system operation and best practice as well as resolving system problems with control accounts/bank reconciliations/record errors.
- Experience of working in a front-line legal account's environment or commercial experience in financial accounts.
- Experience of supporting legal/commercial accounts software would also be considered.
- Fully conversant with double entry book-keeping
- Good IT skills - Knowledge of Microsoft software
- Production of accounts to trial balance level
- Experience of working with a Legal Practice Management software
- Knowledge of the Solicitors Accounts Rules
- Experience of working with a Legal Case Management software
- Reporting using Excel ODBC query or SQL.
- Excellent communication skills (active listening and clear, articulate verbal and written ability)
- Problem solving skills in an accounting environment
- A confident and assertive individual who will be able to appreciate the needs of our customers whilst balancing the Pressure of a high call volume environment