Digital Marketing Grad Job 22K Central London
Launched in 2012 this business is a privately-owned gaming company bringing to European markets the best casino, bingo and slot games under one brand. Having recently launched a joint venture with a large gaming brand this company is expanding quickly making this a great time to join the business.
You will be reporting to the CRM Manager and responsible for helping to increase brand loyalty, improve retention through the delivery of targeted customer communications and insights. Working as part of a talented and experienced Retention Team, this role will be pivotal in demonstrating the value of putting the customer at the heart of the organisation.
• Working with the Retention team to implement tactical customer marketing campaigns and lifecycles through an innovative approach
• Creating schedules and promotional calendars
• Executing multi-channel campaigns including email, SMS, print and online - this involves working closely with multiple stakeholders to manage the process and ensure the message is relevant
• Ongoing competitor research and recommendations
• Provide monthly and ad hoc analytical reports on website and campaign performance
Who fits the bill?
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
• Enthusiastic and driven
• Meticulous attention to detail
• Ability to prioritise tasks effectively and work to challenging deadlines
• Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build and maintain relationships
• Ability to work autonomously with a solution orientated mindset
Bonus points for
• Experience of HTML, Adobe Dreamweaver, Photoshop
• Interest in and experience of the gaming industry
• Understanding of current affairs
• Ability to work autonomously with a solution