PPC Marketing Manager
PAID MARKETING MANAGER
if you're seeking a new career challenge, look no further! My client are on the hunt for an experienced paid marketing manager to join their award-winning Paid Marketing team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a dedicated and ambitious person to develop their career in paid search (PPC) as a Paid Marketing Manager, at one of the North East's largest digital agencies, working with an exciting, international retail brand.
Sound like your kinda thing? Read on???
My client is looking for a PPC'er with both a proven experience of Paid Marketing, and a strong enthusiasm and voice on all things PPC and industry related. You'll have experience of designing and developing successful strategies to achieve clients' objectives, as well as an understanding of the "nuts and bolts" of PPC technical implementation through third-party software, as well as other paid marketing platforms too.
Previous agency PPC experience would be valuable, but they're also happy to consider those with experience gained via an in-house position. In addition to PPC and digital marketing experience, they're looking for outstanding account management and client communication skills, with a keen eye for what's next in the PPC industry and best-practice tools.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Build a deep understanding of your clients' needs and priorities, and create tailored PPC strategies across search and shopping, that will help them achieve their goals
- Develop and implement high-performing campaigns that achieve and exceed clients' objectives
- To be pro-active by identifying opportunities and generating ideas for your clients to exceed objectives
- Provide analysis, insight and ideas to improve client strategies and my clients service as a whole
- Maintain strong relationships with the client, agency partners and other stakeholders
- Continuously develop your own PPC knowledge, keep up to date with industry happenings, as well as supporting Paid Marketing Executives to do the same
- Support my clients own marketing and new business development teams with case studies, blog posts and pitch materials
- Build your agency reputation; both internally and in external community and industry networks
- Support and mentor Paid Marketing Executives to develop their skills across AdWords and other paid management platforms
What you'll offer us:
Most of my clients senior team started out on the factory floor, so they're looking for someone ambitious and committed to carving their own path within the agency - as well as a GSOH and a keen interest for being the best you can be at all things PPC!
- Analytical mind-set: You'll be good at investigating, trend-spotting, solving problems and telling stories with data.
- Creative ideas: You'll be able to understand needs and behaviours of the client's customer base and implement creative ways to target them; increasing clients' performance.
- Technical skills: You'll have a strong base knowledge of PPC strategy, optimisation and client management; maintaining up-to-date Google and social qualifications.
- Organised: You'll be confident managing a challenging workload, working to deadlines and prioritising tasks to keep on top of multiple campaigns, clients and other tasks.
- Communication: Excellent internal and external communication skills with the ability to adapt depending on the audience.
- Initiative and Enthusiasm: You'll be willing and able to go above and beyond for your clients, challenge yourself and take calculated risks where necessary.
- Commercial: identifying new ways to build client trust and increase account growth opportunities
- Multi-channel; Understanding of additional digital and offline marketing channels (integrated agency or multi-channel role an advantage)
Most of all, you'll be passionate about what you do, challenge best-practice and strive for exceeding client expectations.
What we'll offer you:
A career with my client is rewarding and motivating. You'll work alongside like-minded people who work collaboratively to drive results - and have fun whilst doing so! they've got a competitive benefits package packed with perks, along with this bunch of additional good stuff:
- A challenging, flexible and interesting role: they believe in giving their team members autonomy to do their best work, and there's genuine opportunity for the right person to shape their role and build their profile within the company.
- High quality training and coaching from talented people: They take professional development very seriously indeed. they'll give you all the support you need to excel, as well as the chance to work with and learn from some of the best in the business.
- A long list of great brands to work with: Their clients range from local heavyweights through to major household names in a wide range of sectors and industries.
- A fun team culture, legendary social events and great benefits: The team satisfaction surveys list their people and culture as the best things about working with my client, and their social calendar is one of the best out there. You'll also enjoy an attractive range of benefits and company perks as part of the deal, including a company pension, flexitime, working from home days, free snacks and drinks and your birthday off!
- Ambitious growth plans and great progression opportunities: If you're ambitious and committed, with the right attitude to match there are some fantastic progression opportunities available.