Office Assistant, Beaconsfield
Countrywide, Up to GBP22k
We bring people and property together: "Whatever you need, we have the expertise and the network to help. Property can be complex so thats why were here - to help you realise your goals, and turn your dreams into a reality".
Personal: We are a people business. We treat everyone with respect. We care about our customers and about each other. We work hard as a team and have fun when we can.
Responsible: We always try to do the right thing. We listen and we take time to understand. We always tell the truth, even if its bad news. We take responsibility for our actions. When things go well, we celebrate our success. When we get it wrong, we say so and learn from our mistakes.
Straightforward: We keep it simple. We deal with complicated things so our customers dont have to.
Passionate: We love working with property. We work hard, because what we do really matters.
You will work with the team to provide a comprehensive and quality service during the Conveyancing Process and following legal completion of conveyancing matters.
Your tasks will involve but may not be limited to;
- Dealing with Administration Tasks such as dealing with referrals from our Introducers and managing the process accordingly
- Opening Files when we are instructed by new clients, updating the Case Management System accordingly and sending out the Client Welcome Pack
- Contacting Clients to chase the return of the Welcome Pack
- Managing some Post Completion duties - To register changes of ownership as soon as possible and within the Land Registry priority period
- Managing incoming mail into Mail boxes
To deal effectively with queries from customers
To be responsible for tasks assigned by the Private Conveyancing Partner
To work as part of a high performing team
Examples of how you will do your job:
Responsible - you will put the customer at the heart of our products and services; demonstrating a strong sense of ethics in doing the right thing
Straightforward - your communication uses language that is relevant for customers, clients and colleagues
Passionate - youll carry out your role with infectious energy and enthusiasm
Personal - you will be approachable to customers and colleagues alike, with a strong sense of humility
Skills you have that will set you up for success:
- Solid IT skills enabling competent use of a case management system
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Highly organised and proactive management of workflow, emails and post
- Ability to deliver excellent service to customers, other lawyers and third parties with a good telephone manner
- An understanding of ledger entries and invoices
- Good team working skills