We are a people focused business looking for those who want to develop individually whilst taking part in helping the company to develop and evolve, somebody who wants to make a difference!
Our ethos is to create an interesting, vibrant and engaging place for people to work, along with a friendly, fun social aspect as well.
We believe in giving people the opportunity to progress and would love to help your career grow!
To proactively build and enhance relationships with Estate Agency branches and Financial services together with the legal teams in order to deliver a service of excellence. A main driver of the role is to maximise conversion rates for both the centre and aligned account by working with the legal teams to progress cases.
Key Result Areas
- Management of the account pipeline in line with Company policy.
- Proactively deliver updates to Estate Agency branches throughout the month on agreed pipeline
- Analysis and feedback on cases which do not exchange to enhance prediction capability, taking appropriate action and escalating issues where necessary.
- Effectively process escalations from CEAFS branches by either carrying out requested activity or escalating within Team.
- Monitor the completion of escalation requests, ensuring that service level agreements and deadlines are always met.
- Carry out any associated outbound workflow activities to progress predicted or escalated transactions.
- Work on own initiative to identify tasks which improve the customer service relationship with CEAFS and optimise exchanges.
- Work with Team Manager and Branch/Regional Managers to identify optimisation of web, telephone and e-mail communications and target continuous communication improvements.
- Liaise with Operations Managers regarding key tasks and allocating as appropriate, ensuring completion in line with agreed timescales.
- Dec 18 WJM
- Branch visits and meeting attendance for the aligned account
- Assist in CEAFS visits to the CPL offices, and visit CEAFS branches when required.
Essential Skills Required
- Conveyancing knowledge
- Target driven
- Excellent telephone manner.
- The ability to quickly build and enhance solid business relationships.
- Ability to manage and influence expectations.
- Estate Agency experience, experience of working with Estate Agencies or within Financial Services would be an advantage.
- An understanding of working in a regulatory environment.
- The ability to prioritise fluctuating workloads and demands
- The ability to build relationships with and influence peers.
Communication & Working Relationships
Internal- Business Development Managers, Legal Teams, Team Manager & Operations Manager, Head of Conveyancing
External- CEAFS branches, external agencies