Service Operations Analyst
Job Title: Service Operations Analyst
UK Cards is a tower within BTSO which is accountable for all Run The bank activities for this business area, this includes ownership of a service portfolio including credit, debit and Fraud services. The department consists of a full service support capability ranging through capabilities such as 24x7 technical application support through to business operational stakeholder managementWhat will you be doing?
- Maintains the golden source of data for Service Delivery in relation to aligned business unit
- Acts as the Gateway for external service demand
- Works closely to collate underpinning data of Business driven Customer Journeys to build current and future state risk views
- Accountable for the Tracking and Reporting of Governance Metrics and the Measurement/Exception reporting of KPI's
- Accountable for IPC (Incident, Problem, Change) analysis and presenting themes back to SOM and SEM, identifying areas of potential improvement to benefit customers, clients, improve efficiency and/or reduce costs
- Responsible for low risk/non-impacting change review and approval
- Responsible for the coordination of infrastructure patching on behalf of the SOM's
- Assisting the SOM's with tasks relating to the technical maintenance of services eg ACAs, Certificate renewal and Governance tracking
- Proven customer service/liaison skills in dealing with clients and customers at all levels
- Experience of working in an ITIL process related discipline preferred (ideally service desk, incident management, problem management or service management)
- Highly organised, structured and logical thinker
- Knowledge of analytic techniques and methods including skills in MS Office - particularly Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
- Radbroke Hall is a hidden gem in the heart of the Cheshire countryside and home to our 3,200-strong team
- As we're based in the country side, we have accommodated many facilities including our subsidized canteen, onsite Starbucks caf??, Tennis and Squash Courts, Gym and shop
- We have a really open, friendly culture here at Radbroke and sense of community.
Interested and want to know more about Barclays? Visit home.barclays/who-we-are/for more details.Our Values
Everything we do is shaped by the five values of Respect, Integrity, Service, Excellence and Stewardship. Our values inform the foundations of our relationships with customers and clients, but they also shape how we measure and reward the performance of our colleagues. Simply put, success is not just about what you achieve, but about how you achieve it.Our Diversity
We aim to foster a culture where individuals of all backgrounds feel confident in bringing their whole selves to work, feel included and their talents are nurtured, empowering them to contribute fully to our vision and goals.Our Benefits
Our customers are unique. The same goes for our colleagues. That's why at Barclays we offer a range of benefits, allowing every colleague to choose the best options for their personal circumstances. These include a competitive salary and pension, health care and all the tools, technology and support to help you become the very best you can be. We are proud of our dynamic working options for colleagues. If you have a need for flexibility then please discuss this with us.