Property Lawyer - Conveyancing
GBP25,000 - GBP45,000
Joining Countrywide is more than just starting a new job, its a rewarding career move where you will be recognised for turning our customers dreams into a reality. Our passion is our customers and making a difference to their lives, and we would love you to join our family.
As a Property Lawyer with Countrywide Conveyancing Services you will manage the legal aspects of the conveyancing process. You will be supported by a brilliant team of legal assistants and administration assistant to support the post-exchange and post-completion process to allow you to focus on what you do best!
Your Key Focus Areas:
- You will assess risk on transactions and utilising skills and experience, delivers pragmatic decision-making and legal advice to the customer and business partners.
- Responsible for delivering high quality advice on residential property transactions.
- You will communicate and ensure implementation of company policies and procedures, plans and principles.
- Provide day-to-day coaching and mentoring for Associates and/or Legal Administrators.
- Assess own development opportunities and identify development areas to improve performance.You will be accountable for due diligence, dealings with other lawyers and other legal aspects on residential property transactions up to and including exchange of contracts, including complex transactions if experienced.
- You are here to help make customers dreams come true
Depending on your level of experience, you will realistically be able to earn in excess of GBP50,000 - but with us the skys the limit as every exchange counts towards more (uncapped) bonus.
Helping you balance your life and career is hugely important to us and we are proud to be able to balance a brilliant team social environment with some home working flexibility - giving you the best of both worlds!
You will also have access to our award winning Under One Roof discounts scheme, including typical savings on estate agency fees of GBP2,000, 80% off tenant admin fees, 45% off conveyancing costs, free mortgage advice & much more!