We are looking to recruit a full time, permanent Sales Co-ordinator to work in Elland.
- To be responsible for and manage all duties required to maintain an efficient and harmonised sale office with the support of the Office Manager.
- To effectively process a high volume of customer enquiries and sales orders received using the current company IT operating software in a timely manner.
- Must possess an excellent telephone manner and to answer and make external calls in a professional and courteous way.
- To portray a happy, confident and assertive attitude in all your dealings with our existing or new customers and with all company / group personnel and suppliers.
- To prepare and send out accurate documentation to our customers in a timely manner.
- To resolve any sales related issues with customers.
- To fully support the external sales team.
- To continually develop your own knowledge of our products and services and be able to train, where applicable, and support other colleagues in the sales office.
- To assist with the daily postal duties, as required.
- Meeting and greeting all visitors to PPL and providing refreshments as required.
- To send out literature and product samples, when required.
- To update the sales database in a timely manner.
- To ensure all filing is done on a daily basis.
- At all times, be responsible for keeping a tidy and productive working environment and sharing normal refreshment duties.
- To undertake any such reasonable duties that may be required from time-to- time by the Company.
- Strong administrative skills with excellent time management and ability to prioritise.
- Previous sales office experience within distribution, warehouse, factory or manufacturing environment would be an advantage.
- Computer literate must include Microsoft Office.
- Sales focused with a commitment to achieving goals and objectives.
- Good listener with a calm, methodical and positive approach to work.
- Attention to detail.
- Self- motivator and confident, with a positive outlook.
- Active team player.
- Excellent communicator at all levels with the ability to train other colleagues, where appropriate.
- Flexible approach to work.
- Good sense of humour.