School Leaver Opportunity - Energy Analyst (Central London)
A reputable energy firm is seeking school leavers with good numerical skills to join the organisation.
There are a number of positions in various teams, providing a fantastic opportunity to utilise your numerical and analytical skills in a new environment. You will receive training and support throughout your career development within the firm.
The company is centrally located, with modern offices and flexible work/life balance, with generous benefits package.
- Analyse and interpret large data sets.
- Liaise with internal teams and stakeholders.
- Monitor and assess market changes.
- Report and present findings at team meetings.
- Wider team support.
- Identify process and system improvements.
- A Level Mathematics
- Competent with Microsoft Office packages.
- Effective communicator.
- Team player.
- Proactive and highly organised.
This is a permanent opportunity, paying a competitive salary (depending on experience) with excellent benefits package.
If you would like to be considered, please send your CV to Diana Duggan Associates.