Early Years Officer
Early Years Officer - permanent role Stonecroft is open 48 weeks a year, all staff work shift patterns.
About the role
Stonecroft has an Outstanding team who promotes a positive team environment, who share knowledge ideas and expertise with one another. Everyone is encouraged to actively contribute to team goals whilst respecting and valuing the contribution of others. Team members take on new ideas and suggestions and work towards recognising and demonstrating why change is needed. Anyone joining Stonecroft can look forward to joining a friendly, helpful and professional team.
We are looking for an Early Years Officer to take the lead role in developing and motivating a high level of care, learning, play and education for children aged 2 years to rising 5 year olds.
- Must hold a minimum NVQ Level 3 qualification in Children's Care, Learning and Development or hold an equivalent qualification.
- Have relevant experience of leading and coordinating a team
- Be able to demonstrate working knowledge of the EYFS, and have the ability to listen to children's voices, observe, plan and support children's lines of enquiry.
- To be an experienced and dedicated key person, within an inclusive environment.
- You will be required to have an understanding of children's individual learning styles and have sound knowledge on how to support families through guidance, empathy and partnership working.
- To be able to promote excellent practice through providing first class childcare and education.
- To be an organised, enthusiastic and inspirational room leader with lots of energy.
- To have excellent skills in team work, using your initiative, be forward thinking and an exemplary role model.
- To understand the importance of role modelling and mentoring within the team you will lead.
- Have a strong commitment to the welfare of all children.
- Have a high level of competency in ICT, literacy skills and writing skills.
If you are interested in this role please click 'apply now' or contact Lauren Wise on .