The Audit and Risk Recruitment Company
The Audit and Risk Recruitment Company (ARRC) have been mandated by a world leading payment processing company on an Internal Auditor position. Our client is looking for an ACA/ ACCA qualified candidate who is looking for their first step into Internal Audit within financial services. The vacancy is perfect for a candidate looking for international travel in a truly global role. The role includes 40% travel and will see you regularly travel to the U.S and Ireland. The company has been on a dramatic growth trajectory and has recently acquired numerous other payment companies.
The role will be based out of Redhill which is just 30 minutes away from Clapham Junction. Salary is paying circa 50k + package and the ideal candidate will have experience in auditing in the payments sector.
Roles and responsibilities
- Responsibility for the audits and the impact of them on the wider business and ensuring that the implemented controls meet their objectives.
- Delivery of the financial and operational audits across all sectors of the business including its international hubs.
- Conduct audit testing and identify matters for attention, including an assessment of the risks.
- Ensure senior management and stakeholders are well briefed on your findings.
- Draft up comprehensive reports on your findings for wider business.
Skills and qualifications
- Must be Big 4/Top 10 environment with a recognised industry qualification e.g. ACA/ACCA/CIA
- Internal audit experience (preferably financial services) would be a major plus although is not a prerequisite.
- Good organisational and prioritising skills
- Strong communication skills within the team and wider business
- Knowledge of key payments legislation and requirements such as PSD2 and PCI
The Audit and Risk Recruitment Company, experts in audit and risk!