GBP25,000 - GBP30,000 DOE
Hours - 37.5 hours per week 08.00am - 16.00pm (Monday to Thursday) - 08.00am - 14.00pm (Friday)
25 days holiday
My client specialise within the automotive industry, due to expansion they have an opening for a new production engineer.
Reporting to the Manufacturing Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Work with multiple projects leading continuous improvements teams
- VSM analysis to identify layout, process flows and WIP stock requirements
- Create standards and continuously improve (VAE) to achieve efficiency and performance
- Create WIS and SWC for new processes to support training proposes
- Calculate manpower and capacity requirements to improve productivity by product and process.
- Problem solving against deviations in the daily management system
- Creation of BAAN structures, BOM and cost accounting
- Support new projects development and SOP within the VSM defined.
- MRP / MPS systems such as Baan IV
- Good understanding of technical drawings and technical engineering software
- Capacity planning
- Manpower planning
- Factory layouts
- Undergraduate degree in Mechanical Engineering or similar
- Experience within automotive supply (Advantageous)